Founded by brothers Jonathan and Alex Petrides in 2017, allplants makes plant-based living exciting and easy, delivering mouthwatering, healthier food to busy homes UK-wide. The science is irrefutable. Eating more plants is the #1 way to help yourself and our planet thrive. That’s why, at allplants we’ve started by helping the rapidly emergent plant curious consumer, by making eating more plants a supremely positive and exciting choice: a fiesta of flavour, not a fast.
Since launching in 2017, allplants is already the leading plant-based living platform in Europe having served up >4 million meals to UK homes who subscribe for feel-good, healthier living. This track-record has resulted in a record-breaking Series B raise in Summer 2021.
The plans for 2022 and beyond are as exciting as they are delicious - growing the product range to serve a growing community, scaling our teams, expanding the production space in Blackhorse Road (The Greenhouse), as well as open a new office in Angel (The Veg Patch). The allplants team is ready to scale their inclusive celebration of food to the next level and is looking for talent like you to join its journey.
We're on the lookout for a superstar EA who can bring a wealth of experience, organisation and a proactive nature, to our C-Suite. This role will play a pivotal role in contributing to allplants' overarching success, working in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team as a whole to have maximum impact across the business.
This is a truly fast-paced role, ideal for someone who is comfortable multitasking, organising diaries, optimising ways of working, and managing competing priorities, to ensure that our C-suite and broader SLT can focus on the highest impact activities for allplants as we go after our ambitious, delicious and exciting growth goals.
This is a permanent opportunity, with an annual salary of £42,000-48,000 DOE.
What you'll be doing
- You will live and breathe the business as a fully integrated partner to our Executive function, supporting our CEO and Founder - JP, our CBO - Shelley and CFO -Eleanor and reporting into the People Director.
- You will be the go to person for diary management for the C-Suite, responding to fast-evolving business needs and ensuring a joined up approach and that days run as smoothly as possible. Organising meetings, calls, lunches, events, travel and all other key business activities
- Communicating directly with internal and external stakeholders to help cascade or drive business/project/relationship messaging (including team, candidates, investors, partnerships, business development)
- Drafting internal and external comms and supporting with prep for external events and appearances such as podcasts and public speaking events.
- Supporting with our external agencies and partners. Managing those relationships and the logistics for workshops and ongoing projects.
- Working with our C-Suite to align the wider team’s projects and goals with board meetings and key business rhythms
- Ad-hoc tasks for the C-Suite and broader SLT as and when required
What you'll need*
- You are confident working in a fast-paced environment. Experience in the dynamism, resourcefulness and independence of a similar startup environment is ideal
- You have experience supporting at Exec level and are confident working with people of all levels - including Board members.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills; sensitive, compelling, and precise
- You are emotionally intelligent, discreet, approachable but firm
- You’re tenacious, energetic, collaborative, proactive and able to prioritise effectively
- You are confident with Gmail / Drive / Google Calendar and bring all the latest productivity tools to make any task most efficient. (Experience using platforms such as Slack, Miro, Loom, Notion and Asana would set you up well but are by no means essential)
- You are a natural planner with strong process orchestration and time management skills
- You relish the idea of self learning and personal development
- You are excited about our brand and care about allplants’ mission to inspire the planet to eat more plants, creating a better world for people and planet
- You are flexible and adaptable and willing to work outside of normal office hours (9am-6pm) when required
- You must be able to work across our two London sites; The Veg Patch (Angel, N1) and The Greenhouse (Blackhorses Road, E17), at least 2 days a week
*There's quite a bit on this list. If you feel you have some of the experience but not all of it, please do still apply. We love developing our team 💪
What we offer
🌍 Be part of a certified B-Corp, dedicated to using commercial growth to better serve people & planet
🏖 24 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
🎂 Birthdays off
🧠 Mental Health cover
🧘♀️ Health & Well-being cover
📚 Yearly learning allowance
💻 Hybrid working model
🕰 Flexible working hours
💪 Gym discounts
🚲 Cycle to work scheme
🍼 Parental leave: 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregiver & 8 weeks for secondary caregiver
💔 Pregnancy loss support leave
🚀 Real opportunities to grow in your career and develop your skills as we scale the company
💰 Competitive salary and stock options from day one
🥗 Free healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks, and lots of allplants tastings
🌱 A free monthly delivery of allplants for everyone to taste what's cooking
🐶 A dog-friendly office with cute pooches
🕺 Regular socials. We love a good party.
✨ Chance to join one of Escape The City’s best companies to work for & Startups' #7 in most disruptive and innovative startup✌️
At allplants diversity is about embracing differences, creating possibilities and growing together, in terms of our business but also our culture. We fully embrace diversity by giving full and fair consideration to all applicants, and proactively support the growth and development of our team members, regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity or family structure.
Click here to access our Privacy Notice.